What is a Vibrant Moment? Here is the Definition of a Vibrant Moment.
If You Want More Positive Energy. Enjoy More Vibrant Moments.
A vibrant moment is when you stop thinking and feel your body and your physical surroundings.
A vibrant moment is when you enter the moment in front of you and fully experience the energy in your body and heart.
When you are in a vibrant moment, you are outside of time and thoughts. You are inside of yourself and reality.
Indications that You Are in a Vibrant Moment
1. Colors are brighter, more vivid.
2. The matter around you seems to shine and sparkle.
2. You are not thinking anything.
3. Your body is melted into your surroundings, not separate.
3. Time seems to stop or be endless.
4. You feel divine and satisfied.
5. There is nowhere you would rather be.
If you want to know more about Dr. Doris Jeanette visit her about page.
If you want to know more about the New Psychology read the definition of the new, holistic psychology.
If you want more vibrant moments sign up for The Vibrant Moment newsletter published by Dr. Jeanette.
"Your 'Vibrant Moment' was the last email I looked at last night and I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I felt understood and normal." Love, Tracy