Worrying? Thinking Scary Thoughts? Can't Sleep at Night?
If so, You Need to Tame Your
When your thoughts are bigger than you, your mental energy is out of control. Mental energy that is out of control can be very scary and confusing.
Racing, out of control thoughts are dangerous to your health and well being. These racing thoughts cause you to be anxious.
When you are anxious you could have an accident, get irritable bowel syndrome, and perform poorly at work.
"Tame Your Thoughts: 7 Ways to Stop Obsessive Thinking."
One hour, personal growth audio
mp3 or CD for $29.97
Negative, obsessive thoughts make you anxious, tense and tight. This is the reason your obsessive thoughts interfere with your performance at work and school.
You need to learn how to tame your thoughts so they are not out of control.
Dr. Doris Jeanette's one hour personal growth audio, "Tame Your Thoughts: 7 Ways to Stop Obessive Thinking," is a recorded live teleseminar.
Dr. Jeanette's original approach includes body awareness, energy awareness and emotional expression.
Her work is different from mindful, meditation and Cognitive Behavior Therapy approaches. If you do not know about the new psychology and how it is different from traditional psychology read Dr. Jeanette's holistic psychology definition.
You learn a new holistic psychology point of view.
You learn how the new psychology, which is a holistic psychology, views obsessive thinking.
Obsessive thinking is a symptom of a bigger more wholistic mind-body problem.
You also learn specific ways to tame your thoughts.
"Wow, your audio, "Tame Your Thoughts" is so helpful. I never knew what was going on in my own head. Now I have some tools for stopping this non stop energy that is always coming at me." Bill from Tennessee
Benefits of taming your thoughts:
1. Relax and study for your test.
2. Perform better at work.
3. Enjoy your lunch and taste your food.
4. Sleep well at night.
5. Swim without obsessing about problems.
6. Make love with someone you love.
Jeanette's personal growth audio teaches you effective mind-body approaches that are based on her 35 years
of helping people calm the mind, relax the body and reduce anxiety.
If you do not know Dr. Jeanette read more about her.
More praise for "Tame Your Thoughts: 7 Ways to Stop Obsessive Thinking" audio
"I have been turning my thoughts back ‘in’ instead of being ‘outside’ of my body. This has been a very important step. It really works and I find it to be an awesome technique I should have learned many years ago. Decades even!" Alex from Austria
"Tame Your Thoughts: 7 Ways to Stop Obsessive Thinking," self improvement audio teaches you how to:
1. Shift negative thoughts into self supportive actions.
2. Turn your attention back into your body.
3. Use mind and body exercises to relax.
4. Use body approaches that slow down racing thoughts.
5. Move beyond guilt into positive, assertive actions.
This Natural Anxiety Product is Completely Safe and Effective
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are ready to master your own thoughts place your order now.
Order your mp3: "Tame Your Thoughts: 7 Ways to Stop Obsessive Thinking" personal growth audio as mp3. No shipping charge.
Order your CD: "Tame Your Thoughts: 7 Ways to Stop Obsessive Thinking," personal growth audio as a CD. Shipping is $5.00 in USA, $9.00 outside of USA.
Other Options to Help with Obsessive Thinking and Negative Thoughts
1. "Overcome Anxiety Naturally" an online course. This original online course offered by Dr. Jeanette teaches you exercises that help you live in your body and shift out of negative self judgment into self love. You learn how to move out of anxious energy into relaxing energy. This online course includes the "Tame Your Thoughts" audio mentioned above plus 4 additional hours of audio and 10 written lessons. Read more and order: "Overcome Anxiety Naturally" online course.
2. Set up a private phone session with Dr. Jeanette to stop your racing thoughts for $200.00 per hour. Click here to order your private phone session.
You can also set up private email sessions to receive natural anxiety help and coaching. Choose the method best for you.
Questions? Email Dr. Jeanette to help you choose what option is
best for you at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 215-732-6197.
Order personal growth audio that works and keeps working, long after you listen and learn about the new, holistic psychology solutions that are available to you.