Are You Unhappy Because You Are Single for the Holidays? Do You Feel All Alone? Do the Holidays Make You Blue?
10 Ways to Enjoy Being All Alone and Single During the Holidays
Dr. Doris Jeanette, a holistic psychologist, offers positive, practical advice to help you get through the holidays with more adventure, pleasure and joy. She suggests that you take positive personal growth actions and have fun being single.
10 Best Ways to Enjoy Being Single for the Holidays
1. Send your inner critic out in the cold. Stop judging yourself for being single, alone or unhappy. This immediately improves your mood.
2. Get to know your personal desires and needs. Make a list of what you want to do before you die and begin to manifest one of the goals.
3. Express your feelings creatively. Enjoy being creative. Hum, Write, Dance, Paint, Act and Play. Take Shakespeare out for a walk.
4. Enjoy little things about your own company. What do you like about yourself? Your sense of humor? Find the funny angle of you being single during the holidays.
5. Indulge yourself. Do exactly what you want to do when you want to do it. This is so much fun. Really.
6. Spend time with people who love you. Have friends and family members around who care about you. Just sit with them and say nothing.
7 Do some serious personal growth. Sign up for a new class or workshop. Read a special report to improve your self esteem and enhance your relationship skills.
8. Listen to harmonious music that makes you feel good. Go to concerts or put on music at home.
9. Spend time in nature relaxing, walking and breathing. Get outside even if you live in the city.
10. Listen to self-help material that makes you good about yourself. Put loving sounds in your ears. This is really powerful and makes you feel wonderful and loved.
Dr. Doris Jeanette knows you will feel better as soon as you put one of her suggestions into action. She is a holistic psychologist, sex therapist and author of the special report, "7 Steps to Becoming Stronger After a Divorce or Break up."
Read more and order the special report : "7 Steps to Becoming Stronger After a Divorce or Break Up." PDF, 13 pages, $9.97.
Questions about your self esteem and personal growth? Write Drjeanette@drjeanette.com or Call 215-732-6197 to discuss your personal growth needs.